Do you want to help with Insparken 2018? Right now we are looking for new members of Staben 2018. If you’re a member of Staben you help with the planning and implementation of Insparken. It is one of the most fun missions within DISK! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s been a very high demand on tickets for the welcome banquet, therefore they are already sold out. We hope that you are as stoked as us! If you haven’t been able to buy a ticket you can still come to the after party 22.00 in Foo Bar!
If you’re uncertain about the rules for the dress code “jacket”, check out the post we did earlier about out version of it.
We have heard that some of you are wondering what dresscode jacket actually means, here you get our definition of dresscode jacket.
Jacket for gentlemen means that you should wear a suit. You have a lot of choices when it comes to color on both the suit and the shirt. The suit could be two or three pieces (with a vest). Tie or bowtie is mandatory. Take the most fancy shoes you own, if you do wear a belt it is recommended that it matches the shoes.
- Suit in an optional color. The jacket, pants and eventual vest are preferred to be in the same color. The darker the more formal.
- Shirt in an optional color. The lighter the more formal.
- Shoes should be clean and whole, the nicest ones you got. If you do wear a belt it should be in the same color as the shoes.
- Tie or bowtie is mandatory.
The dress code Jacket means a lot of options for ladies and doesn’t have as many restrictions as it does for a gentleman.
- Dress, skirt, jumpsuit or suit. It should be elegant but not as formal as a evening gown. The dress or skirt should at least go down to the knees.
- Dressed pants and a top works.
- Jewellery can make a big difference and gives a more or less formal impression, depending on the style.
- Shoes can also make a big difference, avoid sneakers.
We’re not going to deny anyone entrance at the door but it is customary to dress according to the dresscode (but seriously do not show up in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers…). We do understand that most of you have moved here from somewhere else and that you haven’t packed your most fancy clothes. Do your best, maybe you can borrow what your missing from a friend or acquaintance.
We love you so we just wanted to make something for you <3
Tonight th section Särimners Kultingar(SK) will be in Foo Bar and have all of the board game lockers open, they will also let you try VIVE in the gaming LAB. So if you don’t have any plans tonight go to Foo Bar in Kista!
It’s a new year and a new Stab. We are really looking forward to present to you the best Insparken ever! Tomorrow Thursday August 24th we will have a guided tour for all of the exchange and master students at DSV. The upcoming two weeks there will be a team contest where you will get a chance to get to know new friends and learn more about the Student Union DISK.
For more information click HERE are you’ll find the Exchange Student version of Insparkstidningen thats filles with lots of information.
See you tomorrow!